Monday, August 13, 2012

Nursery & Baby Girl's Name!

A sneak peek into our nursery!
Can you spot our baby girl’s name? :)
If you spotted Leah you are right ;)

Leah Kimberly Wood

We have actually had this exact name picked out for years!
We love it :)

I have to give my husband credit for the hard work he put into his little girl's nursery. He spent 2 weekends turning the bottom part of the chair rail into a tufted fabric wall. He took my crazy vision and made it happen! :) A lot of people on Facebook were asking about the wallpaper. The wallpaper is a Candice Olsen design that can be found on her website. It's a textured sand particle wallpaper that shimmers!
  We are having so much fun designing and decorating our baby girl's nursery! We still have a lot more to do but I was too excited to not share our progress! The dresser and changing table will be delivered next week and we are still on the hunt for the perfect chair. We also hand painted a little piggy bank at a local pottery place for the nursery that will be done next week!  We had so much fun making a little something custom and for her and I can't wait to put it on her dresser!
I will post a full blog post once all the finishing touches are done :)


In other news, I'm so excited for a weekend full of celebrating great friends!
Saturday I'm attending a baby shower for a fellow dental school wife and friend, Lacey!
Sunday I'm attending my best friend, Jenny's, bridal shower :)
Can't wait to celebrate these girls!