Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas Decor Home Tour!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around the Wood House!
If you know me at all you know how much I love am obsessed with Christmas! I am also obsessed with decorating/interior design and thought I would take you on a tour through our Christmas home decor! 

Our 14 ft. Christmas tree that I'm obsessed with :)
I can't wait to cuddle Leah next to this fire all winter long :)

Hanging Leah's stocking
 I love looking over at the mantle and seeing her little stocking hang. Seeing her stocking hang reminds me of all the fun traditions we have ahead of us as a family! Thinking about it makes me all giddy inside...I can't wait :)
{36 weeks pregnant}

Little springs of garland can add a little splash of Christmas to any space

I love my snowflake pillow!
My office :)


 

 My new William Sonoma cookbooks I can't wait to try out over the holidays!
 Laundry Room
 The little tree in Leah's nursery :)
 Our fur babies are in the holiday spirit too :)

This weekend my girlfriends and I will be doing our Annual Christmas Baking/Decorating and Ornament Exchange, which I am so excited about! We spend the entire day baking different homemade cookies and then divide them up and take them home to our families for the holidays{if our husbands don't devour them first!}. We then do an ornament exchange at the end of the night. I love all of our fun holiday traditions. It's a great way to celebrate the holidays with your girlfriends :)

{Posts coming up that I'm so excited to share with you all!}
Nursery Reveal
Maternity Pictures

2 comments:

  1. love all the antique furniture! my favs! Your house looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas decor is stunning. I do all silver theme as well in my downstairs. Couple questions: where is your couch from that we can see in pictures? Also, what DSLR camera do you use? I can't wait to see more of the nursery! You should consider putting some design tips on here. I love the apothecary jars in the laundry room.

    ReplyDelete