Monday, May 20, 2013

First Official Mother's Day :)

5.12.13
My 1st official Mother's Day!
This Mother's Day :)

Last Mother's Day :)

This time last year we were celebrating the news of our pregnancy with our family and I was celebrating my "first" Mother's Day! I posted about that day here. It was such a special weekend that I will always hold close to my heart. Even though Leah wasn't here yet David made sure to make my "first" Mother's Day a special one. However, nothing compares to actually spending Mother's Day with my little bundle of joy by my side. Leah, I love you more than you will ever know and more than I will ever understand. Being your mama is the greatest joy of my life and I feel so blessed that God chose me to be your mama. I love you, baby girl! 

I Love You Through and Through

"i love you through and through... i love your top side. i love your bottom side. i love your inside and outside. i love your happy side, your sad side
your silly side, your mad side.

i love your fingers and toes, your ears and nose. i love your hair and eyes, your giggles and cries.

i love you running and walking
silent and talking

i love you through and through... yesterday, today and tomorrow too."


No comments:

Post a Comment